"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The question is whether you can hire good graduates with the right skill set.
- Businesses are dissatisfied with what the schools produce, and can't hire graduates.
- A recent survey found that employers hope to hire 17.4 percent more graduates in 2007 than in 2006.
- In response, many schools are reaching out to their alumni, asking them to try to hire new graduates.
- Now, he said, he hires new graduates or those with substantially less experience.
- The reports agreed that several fields would hire fewer new graduates, chief among them banking and agriculture.
- Instead, ask for names of companies hiring graduates and what post-graduation services they offer.
- Because companies like to hire only new graduates, some students who have not found a job as graduation approaches opt to stay in school another year.
- Big companies cut back on their campus recruitment in the last six months and are hiring fewer recent graduates than in the past.
- Companies should also work closely with public schools, providing apprenticeships as a way to hire graduates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.