"hill" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was nothing like the rolling green hills she had once left for a better life.
- Her mount suddenly took off away from the road, over a rolling hill.
- It was built throughout the 1940s and 1950s on the rolling hills just north of town.
- The area is primarily level but does have some rolling hills.
- In a couple of minutes, he flew over some little rolling hills.
- They found themselves once again standing in a countryside of green rolling hills.
- It was possible that if they went north far enough, the mountains would become rolling hills.
- The rolling hills, now a deep hunter's green, seemed far away from him.
- It is a fertile and green place with beautiful rolling hills.
- "Nature in California is not a fantasy of green rolling hills," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.