"hearing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said a final vote would be taken after a public hearing on March 12.
- The case went to a public hearing on 24 January 1994.
- We'll have a public hearing on it to see how others feel.
- There will be one more public hearing, on June 17.
- "What we hope to get is a public hearing of all the issues," he said.
- There will be a public hearing on the project next month.
- That issue is about to get a very public hearing.
- At a public hearing last week, 400 people turned out.
- We had a public hearing on this subject a year ago.
- The board has not held a public hearing on a capital case since 1992.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.