"head" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "At the moment we have only half the picture," said Representative George Miller, the California Democrat who heads the subcommittee.
- Leonard Garment, who heads the subcommittee, has said he never asked Mr. Bergman to do anything, and barely knows him.
- Henry A. Waxman, the California Democrat who heads the subcommittee, accused the networks of being hypocritical.
- During the year and five months I have headed the subcommittee, I have asked: When are the crooks going to jail?
- Democrats have yet to decide who will head the subcommittee.
- The Texas Democrat heads the subcommittee of the House Ways and Means Committee.
- I was invited to head the national subcommittee for standardization of multi-application Smart Cards for payment systems.
- "Beautiful lawns and yards are nice," said Senator Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who heads the subcommittee.
- Some business trade subsidies were preserved by Representative Sonny Callahan of Alabama, who heads the subcommittee on foreign operations spending.
- Ms. Wilson, who heads the subcommittee that oversees the National Security Agency, had been instrumental in pushing for the expanded review of the program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.