"head" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How is it that Rome has grown so great, when no king heads the government?
- From 1953 until his death, he headed the Georgian government in exile.
- The elected officials that head the government are a mayor and nine council members.
- Badoglio continued to head the government for another nine months.
- Perhaps this country needs a different approach to choosing who will head the government.
- The opposition leader yesterday named a new prime minister whom he said should head the government.
- Simonaitis agreed to head the government, which would be installed by the rebels.
- Two were elected each year to head the government of the state.
- All I wanted to tell you is that I've considered letting someone else head the government.
- As the first black woman to head the government of a major city, she comes into office with immediate national stature.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.