"head" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another assistant secretary of state would have to be named to head the division.
- This was a position of considerable visibility- and it put her in line to head the division.
- As I've been asked to head the division, you would be reporting directly to me.
- He joined the book publishing concern in 1929 and rose to head the educational division.
- Only a few months after her return, she was promoted to head the bank's division for Eastern Europe.
- Ronald Goldstein, who heads the agency's financial division, said most people want specific information on financing.
- He joined Shearson in 1966 and rose to head the firm's retail division.
- Loucye headed the division until her sudden death from brain cancer in 1965.
- He later headed the international division just before it faltered with the collapse of the Russian economy in 1998.
- He was named to head the criminal division in 1990, under President George Bush.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.