"head" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Men, I know you've all been waiting to learn what this cruise is about, and why we're still headed southeast.
- We have to head southeast, toward the center of the peninsula.
- They were heading southeast, which would make for an arduous trip to Mexico.
- He made his final course change there, before the refueling stop, then headed southeast for another 800 miles.
- They headed southeast in the Porsche with the setting sun at their back.
- She was looking forward to heading southeast for a while, so the wind wouldn't be right in her face.
- Leaving the strip perimeter, he was to head southeast at 11 5 degrees, air speed 90.
- He was heading almost southeast now, well away from Seoul.
- Then they could head southeast, the direction he had indicated.
- Having checked the midday update we decided to head southeast.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.