"head" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He once headed foreign operations and was responsible for much of the company's international growth.
- He heads operations in the central portion of the city, and maintains a low public profile.
- Two agency companies said yesterday that they had named executives to new positions heading important operations.
- My husband was president, heading operations; another founder headed manufacturing.
- He was directed to head operations in Malaysia when he was 35.
- While he once headed food-maintenance operations in Hungary, his real expertise isn't so much cooking as, well, explosives.
- He has headed Nomura's American operations and is experienced in the company's global brokerage business.
- Two years later, in 1976, he was assigned to head the bank's Malaysian operations, also as Chief Executive.
- Before becoming chief designer in 1961, he headed styling operations in various Ford divisions.
- He left to head Seagram's operations in Asia and the Pacific.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.