"head" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I-76 then heads northeast to the Nebraska state line.
- There M-43 begins to head northeast out of the city.
- Where they had come up from the south, now they headed northeast.
- They were back on their course again, heading northeast.
- Here, the road runs through agricultural areas with some woods and homes as it heads northeast.
- Ten minutes after the call, he was airborne and heading northeast.
- After a few minutes, he got in his car and headed northeast.
- They climbed into the back of the truck, and the huge vehicle headed northeast.
- They drove out of the airport and headed northeast on the only road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.