"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You know all those trucks hauling stuff from the Goodwinter sale?
- Like any outdoorsman, I needed to haul stuff but couldn't afford a pickup truck in addition to the family sedan.
- Meanwhile, if you return for Acorna and Thariinye now, we'll have more people to haul stuff back there.
- While the car is not suited to transporting multiple friends, it is great for hauling stuff.
- I busied myself hauling stuff out of plastic bags until she cleared her throat and said, "Thanks."
- I've had time to haul so much stuff to the Salvation Army that I can almost get a car in our garage now.
- The cost would be enormous, but you could then haul stuff into space just by pulling on the cable from above.
- They built up the fire and began to haul stuff out of the tent.
- "Sorry you have to haul stuff like this," Jask said.
- The movers were hauling stuff into my room, so I couldn't go in there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.