"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The people left, finally, and then the city was hauled away, stone by stone.
- "The centaur who hauled this particular stone had a speckled hide and gray tail," he continued.
- The smaller ones were useful for hauling stone from excavations within the Hold.
- The barges hauling stone to the mainland made a steady traffic across the straits.
- He never hauled any dirt or stone uphill.
- Centuries ago, they hauled stone for walls and uprooted stumps to clear the land.
- This is because it costs as much to haul crushed stone 25 miles as it does to quarry and process the material.
- The prisoners at Ardsmuir were used for labor, cutting peats, quarrying and hauling stone.
- He was tired; he had been hauling stone all day.
- "Having hauled stone for a couple of decades, I can feel its age," Mr. Trapp said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.