"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'm cutting back this year," said my venerable mentor, who is still hauling rocks in her wheelbarrow at the age of - oh, never mind.
- But last week, officials announced that the vessel may have hauled rocks during the war, but never refugees.
- A man hauled rocks for a patio.
- Everywhere you look vehicles are hauling rocks from the mountains outside of town.
- Even the people who haul rocks around are certified rock haulers, and they need to go to school for this.
- I'm pretty dusty from hauling rocks around, but first I should gett he stones I've found and bring them here.
- A truck hauling rocks had drawn up close to the trio.
- It has been in you to do this thing since you were a little one in the quarry, helping me to haul rocks.
- We hauled big rocks from the streamside for seats.
- Kevin and Willy collected and hauled rocks and assembled them around the base.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.