"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In July 1997, the last train hauled grain from the two remaining elevators.
- Some students were using these kites to haul grain from the bottom of a Welsh mountain right to the top.
- By the mid-1930s, there was only one passenger train a week and freight trains ran only when needed to haul grain.
- The line is now used exclusively to haul grain.
- The ship was used to haul both iron ore and grain, two products important to Minnesota's economy at the time.
- The vessel was built to haul grain from the La Conner area.
- Prior to the abandonments, the railroad hauled primarily grain along with some gravel and timber.
- Usually used to haul grain, but can be used to haul other materials.
- They began to haul grain along these lines from elevator to elevator on a regular basis.
- Even the goldfish pond in the front yard had hauled grain across the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.