"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rest of us haul dirt, fidget, speculate, play chess, and crank a good deal.
- He never hauled any dirt or stone uphill.
- Next to it, she had hauled dirt with a wheelbarrow and packed down a mound of earth about two feet high.
- All of the Old Crew invested time hauling dirt.
- Hank and Uncle Pepe manned the horses, hauling dirt and debris.
- At first she was able to do little but help him haul dirt, and cook the meals and clean the camp.
- Vollaro's company, Andrews Trucking, quickly became one of the city's leading construction truckers, hauling dirt from the city's excavation sites.
- He hauled dirt.
- At 9:00 a.m. a little hole was visible, as though someone had hauled dirt away.
- How many suburban couples ever have the occasion to haul hay or dirt?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.