"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Puretic power block is a special kind of mechanised winch used to haul nets on fishing vessels.
- The combination of the automated power block hauling synthetic nets with sonar sensing revolutionised the industry.
- "I just never thought...Well, when there's work to do, you haul nets or gut fish."
- But his arms hauled nets as though bred for it.
- Well, when there's work to do, you haul nets or gut fish.
- Now he must be accompanied by younger friends - no longer hauling commercial nets but jigging with a pole and line for bluefish or stripers.
- And if I slip now, I'll wish I were back hauling nets.
- I never left the cottage without it under my arm, even when I set out to my "day job" hauling nets on the perch boats.
- Jacobowsky has arranged for a truck hauling nets to take them to the coast, but he will not go.
- From childhood I lacked wish to muck and plow the fields or haul nets full of stinking fish.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.