"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After long haggling over environmental concerns and hauling equipment into a remote area, the well was sunk.
- Back then he hauled equipment by horse and wagon.
- They've got to haul the arms and equipment, also.
- One appeared to be a heavy transport, probably used to haul trash or equipment to and from the landfill.
- Murdoch often hauls heavy loads and equipment, like Rocky the crane.
- But they didn't want to be hauling equipment now.
- Five teams of four women plan to spend about two weeks each on the moving sea ice, hauling equipment and supplies northward.
- In the assault transport role, it was to be mostly used to haul heavy equipment instead of troops.
- Most commonly used to haul heavy equipment, cranes, bulldozers, etc.
- Sedentary work is required as well as walking, hauling equipment, and driving.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.