"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But when the weather cools, it uses its truck to haul firewood.
- Though I never asked mine to haul firewood or carry me to town, they served other functions.
- Fifty percent of our buyers are empty-nesters, not interested in hauling firewood.
- In camp Corbell had done his share of the work, hauling firewood and digging up roots.
- Her niece had borrowed the pony and cart to haul firewood in, did I mind?
- They have also been converted to hot dog and produce trucks, or even used to haul firewood.
- In the middle of nowhere, you need a truck that can pull its weight, whether you're hauling firewood or a refrigerator.
- Martin also constructed a cable car to haul firewood across the creek.
- The line was used to haul firewood.
- Queen Mother Bailey's husband came for her each evening in the mule-drawn wagon he used to haul firewood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.