"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Forest of Dean freeminers have been hauling coal by hand for 700 years.
- The railroad would be routed through Coe's land in order to haul coal and clay off of his property.
- He hauled coal by day and played his cornet at night.
- Their mine shaft was 242 feet deep, and they hauled coal to the railroad by wagon.
- Lately, though, they start ed hauling coal here from the mountains.
- Horses hauled empty coal and passenger cars up to the mine, then rode the loaded train down.
- Today it is primarily used to haul coal to the power plant.
- And what about the children we send down mines to haul coal?
- He formed the company in 1888, when he hauled coal with a horse and a cart.
- Lately, though, they started hauling coal here from the mountains.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.