"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It took three hours to haul food and water from the storage site.
- Instead of making them haul water, why don't you learn from them?
- She hauled water up from the well, ran to the house, to the out sheds.
- But this river was too far away to haul water from.
- Nearly every home had its own windmill, although a few families hauled water.
- In this way we could haul just enough water to last the outfit twenty-four hours.
- Now I have to haul water up from the river.
- They hauled water from the river and splashed down a path.
- Someone had to haul water to each house for cooking, washing and drinking.
- They hauled water through the dark for the better part of three hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.