"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It took three hours to haul food and water from the storage site.
- Shake passed through often, hauling food and supplies to and from social events.
- Instead, the Americans could find their supply lines - convoys of thousands of trucks hauling food, fuel, water and ammunition - subject to attack.
- When supplies ran low, Indians helped settlers haul food on sleds through the snow.
- The voyageurs had no time to hunt and it was difficult to haul food from Montreal.
- They interrupted their session once to haul food from a boiling pit and bring a portion to the Forever Man.
- Not long after Stick left, I was marched into the garden and ordered to haul food.
- The Methodists were swarming around, the men and children hauling food while the ladies organized the dishes.
- I was certain that we'd be hauling food to the Latchers in the months to come, now that we were kinfolk.
- Most climbers now take five days to make the 31-pitch ascent, bivvying each night and hauling food up the rock with them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.