"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This time they were hauling fish on board and Erik was actually picking up fish scraps.
- These fishing gaffs have been used for many centuries in the municipality to haul large fish into the boat.
- After piling papers into bins and straw baskets normally used to haul fish, Federal and local investigators gathered more than 20 containers of records by midafternoon.
- Last year, Nigerian police stumbled upon 64 girls aged 14 and younger, packed inside a refrigerated truck built to haul frozen fish.
- So Mr. Alin and his brothers spent their days combing the city's bullet-scarred streets for odd jobs, like pushing a wheelbarrow or hauling fish.
- Most of the crabs are kept in two former refrigerator trailers that used to haul fish.
- It's a much-traveled 1927 Fiat 509 that once hauled fish to market.
- The police let them retrieve the wooden handcarts that are used to haul fish from the stalls to the buyers' vans and trucks.
- Specialized types of stock cars have been built to haul live fish and shellfish and circus animals such as camels and elephants.
- I asked Alphonso how long had I been hauling fish, and he said I reckon it's been some time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.