"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soon he had his limit of four and hauled himself back onto the rocks.
- He swung toward the window and hauled back the curtains.
- Then he was gone, frantically hauling himself back up the cliff.
- He'd hauled himself back from the edge, but just barely.
- Leaning on any available support, he hauled himself back into the living room.
- He appeared to reach in with both hands, then haul back with his entire body.
- He hauled himself back to the air lock and climbed within.
- Carrot hauled himself back on to the roof and pulled the other two up behind him.
- He gripped the wall and hauled himself back to his place.
- Then he slowly hauled himself back up to the ridge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.