"hat" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He put his hat upon the floor, and took it.
- He sat down in the chair and put his hat behind him.
- With that, he put his hat on and went out the back door.
- The doctor put his hat on and went to the door.
- I didn't get them to put my director's hat on.
- So I sat down and put my hat on the chair beside me.
- He put his hat on and explained that he'd see them later.
- I sat down in that and put my hat on the telephone.
- The old man put his hat on, and the last rat was gone.
- Why, Roger even put his hat on straight for him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.