"harvest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "As students, we had to work on the farm to help with harvest time," she said.
- It would be harvest time soon enough, and the food was needed.
- This road was still used up until the 1920s at harvest time.
- The two forces could each sit on high ground until harvest time.
- It's a pretty place to be at harvest time, and the door is always open to friends.
- Isn't that where you take the hay at harvest time?
- But there was also rain, particularly early this month around harvest time.
- By the second week in August, it should have been harvest time.
- There is always a week, at the very end of harvest time, when the farm stands almost give them away.
- What about harvest time, do you have all the traditions then?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.