"harvest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The harvest moon had been full on September 29, and was now at about half.
- They stood for a moment by the door and together stared up at the harvest moon.
- It peered down at him, dark and large as a harvest moon.
- What light there was from the harvest moon caught his eyes, made them flash.
- They were reminded that it was the harvest full moon.
- The sergeant's face appeared around it like a harvest moon.
- A flush of pleasure turned Mary's face into a harvest moon.
- I do not know who made the harvest moon.
- The golden apple was glowing in the dark like a harvest moon.
- The harvest moon, yellow and full, rose slowly over the eastern horizon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.