"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The information in her head must not fall into enemy hands.
- Remember, whatever is decided will be used on members of our military when they fall into enemy hands.
- With help only a few miles away, they had walked right into the hands of their enemies.
- What it did was to play into the hands of his enemies.
- Soon it would be in the hands of his enemies.
- They must not be allowed to fall into enemy hands.
- In any case, the book mustn't fall into enemy hands.
- "We have to be ready to keep that thing out of enemy hands."
- It never must be allowed to fall into enemy hands.
- "You will protect him from the hands of his enemies?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.