"hair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The little man with the long hair also had his eyes on the back view of the god.
- "What else can you tell me about the man with the long hair?"
- I had long hair during my last 3 years at high school.
- He looked up at the man with the long hair.
- She was a pretty little thing with long red hair.
- I think he was the only one with longer hair.
- She would not need to have long hair for years yet, after all.
- She'd had long hair ever since she was a little girl.
- Training two times a day, I have no time to spend with long hair.
- She was beautiful, with long dark hair and blue eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.