"gun" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's very good at telling you to stick to your guns.
- But for the most part, he stuck to his guns.
- "I think the President is doing a good job, sticking to his guns," he said.
- Well, he was right to stick to his guns, anyway.
- "This is why we're sticking to our guns and saying we want to know what happened to them."
- But we've got to stick to our guns and believe that people will come round when they see government policies working.
- All along the front scattered groups of men stuck to their guns.
- But I think they are pretty much sticking to their guns.
- Well, it didn't look right, but she stuck to her guns.
- We reserve the right to stick to our guns, but would love to know what you think.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.