"gun" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's why I thought you wanted to talk to me, to buy a gun.
- He might have to take a train south some day soon, buy a gun.
- To buy a gun, you have to pass a police check which can take months.
- Only one man said he was thinking of buying a gun.
- Buy a horse and a new gun with some of the money.
- "We're trying to get on with our lives, but some questions remain, like how someone could just walk in and buy guns?"
- They are also more likely to buy guns for protection.
- "I don't think anyone should be able to walk into a shop and buy a gun without any control or questions," she said.
- First he bought a gun on the prison black market.
- In 1992, the state received 559,608 applications to buy a gun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.