"gun" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Generally a thirty one gun salute is done in the morning.
- A gun salute is also given to the Goddess on the occasion.
- During his reign, the gun salute of the state was increased from 17 to 19 guns.
- It is the professional wrestling equivalent of a 21 gun salute.
- Generally, a thirty-one gun salute is conducted in the morning.
- A final 21 gun salute will also be fired at the gravesite.
- This was followed by a two-minute period of silence, and a second gun salute.
- The opening featured a seven gun salute from the cannons.
- The British officers gave it a 101 gun salute when it was opened.
- The gun salute had been established as a naval tradition by the late sixteenth century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.