"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I presumed that my watchful guardian was Sola, nor was I wrong.
- To what greater and more watchful guardian could He have entrusted each of us?
- Slowly an overturned, empty baby carriage spins by on a turntable, signifying the suffering of children victimized by adults who should have been their watchful guardians.
- Beside him, as watchful guardians stood tawny men in loin clothes, armed with such formidable weapons as long, curved scimitars and big, funnel-mouthed muskets.
- He was a watchful guardian of ecclesiastical discipline and, when necessary, employed severe measures to enforce it.
- However wise and watchful his guardian the abbot might be, however competent his steward, it behoved him to keep an eye on his estate for himself.
- And always there was the inescapable vigilance of the only truly watchful guardian the victors had left.
- Let us hope that when we're out of this we can find a quiet room sans your watchful guardian.
- Whatever it is, having brought it forth, Mr. Eisenman has no desire to serve as its watchful guardian.
- The watchful guardians of the Chinese Communist Party made sure that he got plenty of practice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.