"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All women, regardless of age, are required to have a male guardian.
- All females must have a male guardian, typically a father, brother or husband.
- An uncle on her father's side became her new male guardian.
- All boys have a male adult guardian to accompany them.
- He is said to be the male guardian of the cemetery, protecting its graves.
- Marriage was arranged for a woman by her father or male guardian.
- One, younger or more daring, climbed even higher than her male guardian to get a better look.
- Nor are they allowed to walk in the streets, drive cars, or leave the country without the permission of a male guardian.
- If the applicant is a woman or unmarried minor under age of 21, the male guardian also must sign their form.
- In general, every woman had to have a male guardian.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.