"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was the self-appointed guardian of the family, his mother said.
- But, the book says, the self-appointed guardians of Corsica's landscape have remained far from pure.
- "As if they were self-appointed guardians of the entire universe," she explained.
- He did not think it wise to mention that the young lady was also the duke's self-appointed guardian during the night.
- The teacher is a self-appointed guardian of antiquated values, placing himself in an untenable position.
- She is the self-appointed guardian of her small country, and frequently defends it against supernatural powers.
- The self-appointed guardians of a treasure that apparently does not exist.
- The various self-appointed guardians of public morality attacked Elvis in the press.
- And Kathryn, his self-appointed guardian, knew that nothing could stop him.
- Even if he was only a self-appointed guardian, the job still needed to be done.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.