"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All candidates have to be approved by the Guardian Council.
- He was rejected by Guardian Council from standing in the election.
- "The message got passed on to me from someone else, though it originated with the Guardian Council."
- The bill still needs the approval of the Guardian Council.
- He was a member and spokesman of the Guardian Council.
- The ayatollah has the power to change the Guardian Council's decision.
- Later, he was a member of the Guardian Council 1986-92.
- The bill needs the approval of the Guardian Council, which has final say over all government actions, to become law.
- However, the date was extended for another three days by Guardian Council.
- In 1980, he was appointed chairman of the Guardian Council.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.