"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Greg Palast reports in a special investigation by Guardian Films and BBC Newsnight.
- Guardian Films Domestically, their investigations have helped to expose the racist underworld of English Defence League, police brutality and female genital mutilation in Britain.
- Journalists from across the Guardian and Observer, including Guardian Films, advised inmates on story construction, writing styles and editing processes.
- To be placed on the waiting list please email email@example.com with the subject line Guardian Films.
- Guardian Film has dropped the ball with its tediously anglocentrist perspective from Venice.
- In March, the Guardian invited readers to take part in a debate about global poverty with representatives from Christian Aid and Guardian Films.
- There is a series of investigative documentaries about poverty - commissioned and editorially controlled by Guardian Films - to watch.
- Gertrude and Nancy are the subjects of Abandon the Knife, a film produced by the team at Guardian Films.
- On Thursday, we screened Abandon the Knife, a documentary about female circumcision, produced by Guardian Films in association with Christian Aid.
- Guardian Films.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.