"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From now on, The Guardian will be providing the most immediate coverage of any war ever fought.
- The Guardian has provided free extracts, which helps.
- Perhaps this needs a more independent assessment than the Guardian can provide.
- If the Guardian could provide this service, I'd subscribe immediately!
- Again the Guardian is providing a platform for a distorted framing of the debate.
- PS please, Guardian, will you be providing the interview on-line for later enjoyment?
- I try not to think it, but every day the Guardian provides more and more evidence that it really hates the people of this country.
- The Guardian amongst others only provides coverage of three parties.
- MacLennan says the Guardian "provided a very good service to the industry" with the phone-hacking story.
- The Guardian provides expert verdicts and to compliment that we provide the figures from the budget in a format you can use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.