"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Guardian named it one of five "Classics for young teens" that were in print October 2001.
- The Guardian named them Band of the Day in December 2009.
- The Guardian named it the third best song of 2011.
- The Guardian named her one of the top bachelorettes in 2012.
- Just prior to the news of the famine, the Guardian named Somalia one of five "worst places in the world for women".
- "I remember a Guardian named Timor from our visit here five years ago," Bashir said.
- In 2008, The Guardian named him amongst its list of "50 people who could save the planet".
- The Observer and The Guardian named it one of the best sports books of the year.
- Following the election, The Guardian named her as one of eight new MPs "to watch".
- The Guardian named the street Britain's 5th most haunted road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.