"guard" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The management is also considering hiring guards 24 hours a day, she said.
- So he hired more guards and made sure that the security system was upgraded.
- The city hires private guards for security at the shelters.
- But last year, $2.4 million was provided to hire trained guards for 157 of the 623 elementary schools.
- Most say they have not yet hired armed guards.
- Several block associations hire guards, generally to patrol at night.
- They are hiring extra guards and bracing themselves for the worst.
- I have hired fine and able guards, of course," he added, nodding to the two men.
- Consequently, the prison often hires guards who have no experience, many of whom leave for higher paying jobs after little more than a year.
- They were considering whether to hire additional guards and step up patrols next weekend, she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.