"guard" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They came by day, and we made an honor guard for the General.
- Behind him two men stood to attention, like an honor guard.
- They were an honor guard; or so she thought of them.
- "The one whose body you sent home with an honor guard?"
- The party moved on and the honor guard closed around them like a hand.
- They were going to take a fine honor guard to hell.
- Certainly you may be one of my uncle's honor guard.
- They were an honor guard of some sort, I suppose.
- She thought the members of the honor guard were beginning to look impatient.
- The six men of the honor guard set the coffin on the stand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.