"green" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She nodded, and opened the door into the green space.
- These remain and have given the area a large amount of green open space, see section below.
- So today is the church stands alone in the middle of a green space.
- The desire for green space came after years of city living.
- "It is the first new green space in several decades."
- The site is now a green space alongside a road.
- The majority of land in the park is used as green space.
- That's where much of the extra green space comes from.
- There are also concerns about the loss of green space.
- The park was closed in the 1990s, and its site is now green space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.