"gray" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The three turned to look at the man in the gray suit coming across the street.
- The man in the gray suit turns back to me.
- He might still have been wearing the same gray suit, for all I could tell.
- Still, he does his job, which is why I keep him in gray suits.
- He seemed to be wearing some sort of gray suit.
- An older man in a light grey suit was standing up.
- Who was the dead man laid out in a gray suit?
- Not all of them include a picture, but when they do he's always wearing that same gray suit.
- Then came the men in the grey suits and she was gone.
- The man is again lying on the bed, now in a gray suit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.