"grass" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Minor effects were also found around areas of sea grass.
- The Bay is significant for its ecology of sea grass and the organisms that live there.
- The sea grasses might pull you down beneath the waves.
- A little wind wafted the sea grass and passed over her face.
- She also said sea grasses had died back in some areas.
- They live in warm, shallow areas where the sea grass grows.
- The main factor is the reduction in sea grasses because of the development on the coast.
- He stopped by a small patch of bright green sea grass.
- It takes years for the sea grass to grow back.
- We would walk on a path cut through sea grasses to the end of the lawn.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.