"governor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within months, she became the most popular governor in the state's history.
- At nearly every stop, though, people ask him about his father, the popular former governor of this state.
- Political scientists believe he may be the most popular governor in the nation.
- The records show the close relationship between the popular Governor and his party.
- We also have a very popular governor who is business oriented.
- He was a very popular governor and died in Brussels like his wife.
- He visited various parts of the island and seemed likely to be a popular governor.
- And the popular governor happened to be the younger brother of the Republican nominee.
- You're a respected lawyer, the son of a popular former governor.
- Were you looking to profile an unusually popular young governor?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.