"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1961, the Government spent $500 million on university research.
- The Government spent nearly $6 billion in 1990 to support them.
- The federal government has spent $25 billion on the children's health program in the last five years.
- After three years, the government has spent only 2 percent of the money.
- In the same year, the government spent $1.2 million on the military.
- The central Government has spent little on services here, a foreign oil executive said.
- They thought the government should spend money instead to help the economy.
- In all, the British government spent almost £8 million on the campaign.
- That would be about six times what the federal government spent last year on education.
- Last year the American government spent $719 million on these efforts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.