"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town's first local government was a board of health in 1871.
- The center will be one of the first to focus on local government in the country.
- The local government does not have the power to close a university.
- Federal, State and even local government often provide health information.
- I work in local government as part of a small team.
- The Act set up school medical services run by local government.
- Until today, the family had received no calls from local government or military officials.
- Of that total, about $12 million came from the local government.
- Again, my parents live in a county with only one town of over 1,000 people, and the local government got it done.
- The first is to have it done by local government.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.