"good" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I felt that given the test of time they did an incredibly good job," she said.
- What I have is incredibly good news, but it's also a great challenge.
- Fell remembered when making 15 percent a day was considered incredibly good.
- "The college has never been big in the landlord business, but this building was offered at an incredibly good price."
- "I had a great star and somebody that was going to deliver incredibly good music," he said.
- In the complete absence of one, the other must be incredibly good.
- I let him fuss, for it was incredibly good to be among friends again.
- You're going to be incredibly good at it - I can tell.
- I had this incredibly good job and was having a lot of fun.
- A lot of incredibly good groups are not finding a way to represent themselves on record.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.