"give" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least 160,000 are said to be near death, while 40,000 others have already given way.
- But now the new has given way to the old.
- Now, however, a political age has given way to an economic one.
- Well, the old got to give way to the new.
- A few went out of business and gave way to new development.
- He left the place and I believe his health gave way.
- He gave way to another view in the natural course of things.
- What he was saying gave me a better way of thinking about things.
- You give her a way off the street for just one night.
- Which gave me a new way of looking at things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.