"girl" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People who aren't just about to cut open the body of a sixteen-year-old girl.
- It was the voice of a frightened and very emotional sixteen-year-old girl.
- He met some sixteen-year-old girl and three weeks later, the two of them got married.
- She was a sixteen-year-old girl with vital information for him.
- But he would never listen to a sixteen-year-old girl.
- In light of the fact that a sixteen-year-old girl suddenly disappeared from your shop and you were the last person to see her alive.
- I knew what it meant to be a sixteen-year-old black girl and cut your hair short.
- My first reaction was fear; that a sixteen-year-old girl should have the gift of life or death in her hand.
- The story centers around a sixteen-year-old girl (Ito) whose mother has just died.
- I couldn't help thinking about the two sixteen-year-old girls he'd murdered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.