"gift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she had sent a great gift in her place.
- Or did one of the girls away at camp send a gift?
- "I thought it was a gift sent to me by my late father," he said.
- Should we send a gift as the son prepares to go to college?
- This is the way to send gifts or goods up to 2kg all over the world.
- In another approach to marriage, a man would send a gift to the desired girl's parents.
- In some areas the girl and her family return the favor by sending gifts back for the young man.
- In the holiday season, it's an easy way to send gifts.
- Newt did not send a gift or a card, she added.
- He had written many letters, sent her packages and gifts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.