"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I think that we've got the best city in the world, the ultimate location."
- One, it got the city back into the markets in record time.
- "And some of them, not all, said "We'll get the city to do it.
- We've got the whole city now to be looking at.
- They've been trying to get the city to stop.
- We've been told that we will get the whole city.
- And they were annoyed that it seemed to have taken a newspaper article to get the city moving.
- "So far it's been difficult to get the city to do much."
- That would get the city no closer to balancing its budget.
- How do we get the city "back on the correct track."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.